Thursday, April 20, 2006

Are we there yet ?


Do you think I'm there yet?
I'm now getting really bored with this....

100g ball for scale...

Think I will do another ball and then stop.

Babies aren't this big are they ?



And pictures of niceness :-)

Colinette 4 ply.

It took me two days to skein up, one lot has been in the freezer, the other about to go in....


I was allowed to go into their storeroom....
More was going to be rehomed but I had a major problem - car was full of the bubblewrap ! It took two of us to get two bags into the car.....


And now back to the shawl for the baby elephant ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Spinningfishwife said...

They really like you at Colinette, don`t they? Exclusive access privileges????? Wow....I count myself lucky we now have a shop within 100 miles that`s allowed to stock any Colinette....

6:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home