Sunday, July 15, 2007

No longer a mystery



The Mystery Shawl 3 from Goddess Knits.

Knitted in yarn that I got from the Swedish ladies at Harrogate last year.









It ended up larger than I thought... perhaps it's my blocking that's doing it.....

And I will not be posting another completed shawl next week !!!




And I remembered some more 4 ply !!
I blame Alice Starmore for this, I got her Tudor Roses book ages ago and keep on meaning to make things from it but never quite manage it!!





Might not be around for a while got to go up to Liverpool.
Sleep well Uncle Harry, now at peace

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Beautiful shawl. I love the colours, the yarns goes very well with the design.

7:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your shawl is lovely. I am knitting the Faroese shawl you had on your blog a while ago - mine is turning out smaller than I would have thought. However I'm still knitting so maybe the blocking will stretch it qaa bit. I am using Colourmart 2/28 cashmere doubled in 3.75 needles. I have enjoyed doing it and am nearly finished the border.

8:02 am  
Blogger blueadt said...

Your shawl is breath takingly beautiful, well done!

10:47 am  
Blogger Artis-Anne said...

I joined MS3 but wasn't too sure if it was to my likings & time was against me but it is a beautiful shawl and I love it in the yarn you chose; a mystery no longer , at least for you :)
My you have been busy lately . I LOVE the 'Dance of the 7 Veils' so very clever :)
I SO wish I could come to Welshpool but Kath & Emily are up next week PLEASE let me know if you come up this way again & I will do likewise :)

8:33 am  
Blogger Artis-Anne said...

So sorry meant to add my condolences re Uncle Harry

8:34 am  
Blogger Susan said...

* Drooooooooooool *

You are so talented!

Gorgeous shawl and RED!!!! Ooooh, I just love it. Your little dancing girl w/the veils is so creative.
I am, once again, in awe of your knitting skills ;)

7:54 pm  
Blogger Rain said...

Sorry to hear about your sad news. Big hugs, I'm thinking of you.

The shawl is breathtaking, the way the yarn works with the pattern is stunning.

8:41 pm  
Blogger maylin said...

I have been getting quite worried about you listening to the flood news from the UK. Are you alright?

1:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home