Saturday, July 28, 2007

Skys


Now these were both taken from the same spot in my garden.

A nice sunny day from this angle....











But I think (know) it's going to rain soon !!!


I dont think we have any rain since Thursday, but they say that tonight is going to be bad again and telling people not to go out...

Good job I have lots of knitting and baking to keep me amused - better do some study as well.....






And my fish have decided that they want to show off, this is probably half of them and from the movement under the lily pads there are lots of babies...

And now I need to get back to emergency birthday knitting - three of us are celebrating in the first week of September and I've arranged to go up north in a few weeks for a swap of presents. So instead of having five weeks I've only got three - and I still haven't decided what to make, good job I can knit fast when the need arises......

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger maylin said...

More rain? Now there's a surprise.

7:21 pm  
Blogger Rain said...

I love that fish pic.

9:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home