Friday, December 14, 2007

Competition Time

It's that time of year again..

Question one is 'How many projects did I have on the needles at 10am this morning ?'

Question two is 'How many of them will I have finished by midnight on New Year's Eve ? '

The prizes will be enough Giotto to make a garment. (I've got four colours in stash waiting new homes)

Clues :

I have three projects listed on Ravelry.

I was showing different ways of knitting in the round at recent shows.

I'm supposedly knitting my brother an aran jumper for Christmas...

I'd forgotten about some things I found...

I may 'have' to cast on something else during the holidays if I get the urge.... but wont finish it in the time scale or count in the list of wips...


I'm willing to send the prizes anywhere in the world.

One guess per person, for both questions, closing date is midnight on New Year's Eve, UK time.

Good luck, tell your friends, everyone welcome to take part.

And now I really must finish writing my cards... and there will be another post later today...

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Isabella said...

Fourteen items on the needles at 10am, and you'll have finished eight of them by Christmas.

5:40 pm  
Blogger Spinningfishwife said...

(See that person that just posted up there? That's me, that is, but signed on in the wrong account.)

5:42 pm  
Blogger stash haus said...

I'd say 21 items on the needles.

Congrats on the final exam grade!

2:09 am  
Blogger stash haus said...

Forgot to include - you'll have 10 of them finished by New Year's.

2:10 am  
Blogger maylin said...

A wild guess 13 on the needles and 9 finished for New Year. Hope the kitties are snuggly and warm inside now and not scowling at you for deserting them!!

11:19 am  
Blogger Bev said...

I vote 16 on the needles and 4 good things finished!

4:35 pm  
Blogger Susan said...

Oooooh! Fun contest :)

I'm guessing "lucky" 13 on the needles and speedy knitter that you are... you will have 7 finished by the New Year.

Happy Christmas Sue!

6:23 am  
Blogger yvette said...

I think you have 12 things on the needles at 10am and you will finish 6 of them. Happy Christmas.

7:36 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll say 21 on the needles and 5 finished by New Year - after all Santa may bring you new knitting and lots of distractions!

6:11 pm  
Blogger Alison said...

My guess is 10 on the needles and 2 finished! Not that I think you're a slow knitter, but I'm allowing for new cast-on's to avoid picking up the existing projects!

2:59 pm  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

OK - I'm going for 11 on the needles and you'll have finished 8 of them by New Year's Eve...

Good competition Sue!

12:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8 on the needles of which 3 wll be finished by the New Year.
carol

12:41 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

12 on the needles, 11 finished by new year: (but try not to get RSI!)

10:58 pm  
Blogger Rachel said...

15 on the needles and you'll finish 12. Go girl you know you can do it! And congrats on your exam

8:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home