Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Christmas

During the night there must have been a riot at the top of my tree... this little fellow won !!
I fell in love with his friend at Harrogate and the lovely Pat sent me the pattern, he is an interesting knit (I'm sure he had a safety pin in one ear but it seems to have fallen out..)
I've been busy knitting, but I'm not going to say how well (or badly I've done...) If I could remember where my crochet hooks were that would help my quest... and if I cast on the right size that would have also helped...
There is still time to enter my competition below, just leave a comment on how many wips I had and how many you think I will finish before midnight on New Year's Eve...
I hope everyone has a peaceful holiday and that Santa brings you all that you want, and now I'm off to find a 3.5mm hook, I might be gone a long while !!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

Happy Christmas Sue, I've enjoyed reading your blog this year:) Hope you have a peaceful, relaxxing enjoyable time

9:29 pm  
Blogger Alison said...

Happy New Year! How are the completions going?
More to the point... cast ons!
Love your punk- he's great!

3:21 pm  
Blogger MandellaUK said...

Happy New Year Sue. My guess is 18 on your needles and that 7 will be finished by New Year.

Did you buy the pattern from Pat; if you did I will be looking out for it to reappear on her site!

9:44 am  
Blogger Rain said...

Happy New Year Sue!

Hope to see you at GK on the 12th. Well done with your exam result too, that's a fantastic pass.

9:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home