Monday, June 23, 2008

Some thought it would never happen...

I have this throw, I cant remember how old it is, I did have it the first time I went to Harogate - which must be three or four years ago....


For those that looked they liked, but I didn't like them looking at the back








Well now they can without me feeling embarrassed... for yes Terri I have sewn all the ends in - you no longer need to ask people admiring it to sew some in for me (and she did at Bovey, one lovely lady spent a while dealing with my ends..)

(and this really is the back...)







And just how many ends were there ???


Quite a lot and I know they are blurred, but you get the idea...

So I have one item all ready to travel north - I'm hoping by the end of the night I will have all the stand packed away ready to go into the car...

Another busy day out and about tomorrow and then the journey north on Wednesday - I'm not really looking forward to the drive, I think it will take about 7 hours including stops... And I'm kidnapping friends on Thursday and taking them on a steam train... and then the 'fun' starts. Do come and say hello if you are visiting Woolfest - if we are busy and talking interrupt and say Hi :-)

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

and it will be fun:) Safe journey up here and see you Thursday

7:43 pm  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

yeeha! whoohoo!
Have a lovely woolfest you all, and take care of the bunting!

12:30 am  
Blogger Nic said...

Woohoo the fun does start!! i'm coming and I'm not bringing kids or husband this time ;)
I'm on Gems Krafty Koala stand. I'll see you there!!

4:25 pm  
Blogger enthusiastic crochetoholic said...

I have just finished darning in all the ends of a multi coloured crochet granny square shawl so I feel your pain. I have just started another shawl - I must be mad!
Plus no matter how carefully I darn them in the little beggars still work their way out and stick up in the shawl. Drat!

5:26 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

It didn't even occur to me to look at the back...

Thanks for kidnapping us, we had a great time!

7:24 pm  
Blogger Soo said...

The rose (in the previous post) is absolutely lovely!
And I had to laugh at the tale of the blanket!!! We've all been there. Dang ends.

2:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home