Monday, June 21, 2010

Somethings blue


Today was a dressing up day...

I had a blue shawl and trousers (that I made)
Blue shoes, blue nail varnish, and an antique blue pendant.

I borrowed some kirby grips and my underwear was new !!!

It was hot, but the ring fitted with a bit of pushing...










There were a mixture of chocolate muffins, of different sizes.

some were gluten & dairy free (in blue cases)

And others were knitted - thanks to Tutley Mutley

The four legs were there in pictures :-)













There was knitting in the sun, much to the confusion of some guests...


Others were watching my knitting more than I was !!!








And for place settings there were goodie bags - filled with things to do with the music we had:

Pink Panther biscuits

Sunflower seeds (Sunshine)
Rainbow drops (Rainbows)
Lollipop (and Lollipops)

And for those that enjoy a giggle this is what my new name is - and I will be changing my signiture to S.Paice.....

19 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations, it looks like the perfect day x

10:53 pm  
Blogger Sue Krekorian said...

So very happy for you both, was thinking of you all day. Wishing you both a very very happy ever after and that I will see you again for real one day xxx

11:08 pm  
Blogger Yvonne said...

Enjoy!

Wishing all the happiness in the world

11:14 pm  
Anonymous Wibbo said...

Looks like you had a lovely day! Wishing you both every happiness, Jan xx

1:22 am  
Blogger Heather said...

It sounds like a wonderful day. I love your outfit! and the buttonholes!

1:51 pm  
Anonymous Georgina (remoteknitter) said...

Looks like a brilliant day - congratulations - happy the bride the sun shines on and all that!!!!

4:37 pm  
Anonymous Gill said...

Sue, I heard the delightful news whilst I was on holiday....a mutual friend emailed me! I'm thrilled for you and wish you both a long and happy time together.

Oh, and lots of fun too. That goes without saying!!

7:45 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

Congratulatuons!!! And here's to lots of happy days.

Hmm, word verification is "gudists", suspiciously close to a word beginning with n...

9:57 pm  
Blogger Spinningfishwife said...

Congratulations! I hope you both have a long and happy life together.

The wedding day looked lovely too.

8:54 am  
Blogger Gabrielle said...

FANTASTIC! Congratulations to you both! Gabrielle x

1:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great day you had for it. You look so happy- you deserve it too!
Congratulations to you both
Ali xx

10:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! The Cockermouth Woolfest youth hostellers were asking after you and sent their love (Beryl, Dreeda and Connie). All the best for a fantastic future together.
Rachel (you know which one)

11:56 am  
Blogger littlelixie said...

Yay!

7:26 pm  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

Looks like it all went really smoothly for you both - great weather, great outfits, great knitting! LOVE the flowers! Brilliant! Hope you're both enjoying the honeymoon. (Space? I'm going to be calling you Space???) love and hugsXXX

5:36 pm  
Blogger stash haus said...

Congratulations! Happy, happy life together!

9:52 am  
Blogger BabyLongLegs said...

Huge Congratulations to you both.....
Looks like you had a brilliant time :)

Many Hugs, S.Paice ;)

S xXx

1:07 am  
Blogger Madame Mouton said...

Congratulations!!

I lost track on you for a while and now I am greeted with this delightful news, couldn't have made a better restart.

3:44 pm  
Blogger Frankie said...

Congratulations Sue!

11:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow... congratulations Sue...

8:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home