Thursday, April 07, 2011

Unresponsible Adult

First a picture of the sky, it has been really hot here the last few days, tomorrow is an ironing day after four loads of washing...

We have another appointment to see the surgeon, this time to review the scans Neil has had in the last few weeks.
Hopefully he will go through what will happen in the op and give us a date.

Another two weeks to wait - appointment is 9am on the 20th.




An interesting photo of the pond, I think it was meant to show the fish, but the conservatory is looking good !!

I have to admit to worrying about Neil falling over as his balance is not great - so what do I do, yes fall flat on my face on the concrete between the cars. I've grazed my face, and bruised my shins, and my arms hurt. It could have been a lot worse...

I need to be more careful....


This is my latest shawl, (rav link)

I really enjoyed knitting it, and it only took three evenings.

The pink and purple were hand dyed unlabelled from stash.







And now for something a bit different !!

These little bits (mainly of crochet) are going to be added to another creation to be unveiled at Wonderwool on Saturday.

If you are coming do come to the interactive area to see it in it's full glory.

I will try and post photos of it on Sunday.

And now to start on all those ends.....

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

no bruise pictures then;)
Glad it wasn't worse and can't wait to see latest creation (and you both) at Wonderwool:)

8:32 pm  
Anonymous Georgina (remoteknitter) said...

Hope we cross paths on Saturday - I shall look out for the Holby City extra!

7:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant to comment on your Kerchief shawl, but got bogged down in work - so excuse the late comment. It's really lovely!

(Were you by any chance wearing it at Wonderwool? I tapped on the shoulder of someone wearing something very like it, if not, and said how beautiful it was...)

2:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home